Friday, May 23, 2014

You are So Special

You are so SPECIAL.

Hi All, It’s been a long time But here I am with all this.

I don’t know why people compare one with others. It does happen across every house now-a-days when Parents say, “SHARMA JI KA LADKA BANGLORE MEIN JOB KARTA HAI...40000 SALARY LETA HAI TU KUCH KARTA KYUN NI.”

I mean what’s the logic if SHARMAJI KA LADKA 40,000 KMATA HAI N MAIN KUCH NI. Just give me a Break. If I don’t have a 40,000 salary that doesn’t mean I don’t deserve respect or I’m not capable of. But “IN PARENTS KO KAUN SAMJHAYE??”
I’m sure this story belongs to every Young Individual who just could not get his Dream Job rather I know Being Jobless is a really tough Job to carry on.
Actually it’s not only about PARENTS because sometimes they understand in which phase you are going through when you mendaciously make them understand about you being Jobless. Like “MARKET MEIN JOB HAIN HI KAHA” or “WO FRIEND KAH RAHA THA KI ELECTIONS KE BAAD OPENINGS HI OPENINGS HAIN.” But one thing All Parents sure about their child that Not now but certainly their child will let them feel proud.

 There are a group of People(mostly Undesirable) in Everyone’s life who just get recruited to criticize you. You might not have as much tension as they have about you and your life.

OWWW BETE NE KYA KIYA HUA HAI!! ABHI TAK JOB KYUN NI LAGI?? And then whispering to your mother just to remind her n asks her KAHI TRY NI KAR RAHA KYA? HMARE BITTOO KI TO LAG GAI GURGAON MEIN JOB.

And We smilingly Congratulate her for encouraging our mother to take our personal Interview about being Jobless. (Meanwhile Our emotions about Bittoo rise up and we just wish “BITTOO TU MIL TO SAHI EK BAAR”

Isn’t It embarrassing? I mean how could you compare me with anyone else who is completely different creature of GOD?
Then our parents expect us to visit these type of Relatives. “TU KAHI ATA JATA KYUN NI HAIN KAHI AAYA JAYA KAR”

Everyone on this Earth is a different creature, have different ways of life and views. Everyone can not be a DOCTOR, an IAS or An Engineer. (I mean maybe an engineer). So let them Decide what they want to be and how they do it.

Success is always favourable but it will be fantastic when you achieve it on your own terms; with your true passion.

“Don’t compare Anyone with Anyone else.”

“Believe me YOU are very Special.”
Regards
KAMAL R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment