Sunday, May 26, 2013

''Imagination beyond Reality''

Hey Guys I'm back with my latest blog.

Today I'm going to tell you about my Imagination skills. My imagination beyond reality.
I have heard a thing from Mr. Sandeep Maheshwari that our mind does not understand in words. It thinks in Images. (From ''The Last Life Changing Seminar-by Sandeep Maheshwari)
I have taken lots of positivity from Mr. Sandeep Maheshwari. I do recommend to all to watch his 'The Last Life Changing Seminar'.
I take Imagination as ''Image+Iginition''.
Everybody knows the meaning of both.
Image-the way our mind thinks
Iginition-to start a fire.
My Imagination is the START of my upcoming future. That doesn't mean all of my Imaginations would decide my future. But one of that all would definitely make my future bright. But somewhere sometime I would have been completed all my Imaginations into Reality.
Imagination is a regular part. 24*7 we all imagine for something to happen.
When I was a little kid(rather I'm still a kid), I used to watch me as a cricketer on television, scoring hundreds, taking wickets, celebrating with my team-mates and proudly winning for my NATION. That's what the imagination of every child when he plays cricket, watching his RoleModels to make centuries, breaking the records and making the new ones & imagining himself to be one of them.
As I grew up my Imaginations have become older or may be call as 'Mature'.
When I stepped in my teenage, I got attracted. Attracted towarads different ARTS.
Sometime I imagined to be like sonu nigam & sometime like Amitabh Bachchan, sometime like Shailesh Lohda(A Poet), Sardar Singh(A Hockey Player), Salman Khan & sometime to be like KAMAL REWRI.
Everybody I mentioned above was somewhere in my life making me like himself.
I can sing, dance & write as well. I have that enthusiam ,that energy that makes me a good team player.

I'm an ENGINEER. But amazingly I didn't imagine to be an Engineer. I just wanted to be rich so I chose this profession.
But something that I imagined for so long I didn't choose that as a Profession.
''Strange but Reality.''
I didn't think & I don't think that I would not be one of them. I imagined but I didn't try to be like that.
I could be a great singer, an Actor or a sports person. But I'm an ''Engineer''. That doesn't mean I compromised with all my wishes & desires.
Still I love my Imaginations. Whenever I would get a chance I sing like Sonu Nigam, act like Amitabh & Salman, play like Sardar Singh & Kapil Dev and write like Shailesh Lohda. But most importantly I feel like KAMAL REWRI who is always with me, comlaining, complimenting, commenting & appreciating my efforts to be like ''Myself''.
''My Imaginations Beyond Reality''
Regards
Kamal R.

3 comments: