Thursday, May 30, 2013

My College Journey....!!!!



Chapter 1
Hey Guys,
I was thinking what should be the topic of my next Blog. Then I thought of sharing my College Life with you all.
Most of you know that I am an Electronics Engineer. Actually I didn’t know that I would have been an Engineer. One of my School Teacher guided me to be an Engineer & to be An ECE Engineer was completely my own decision.
Now First day of My College
Everything was exciting at the 1st day of My College. Like all I also had some Interesting Superstitions regarding College Life. College Life would be very interesting, full of fun & Excitement. We would have an opportunity to meet new people especially” with opposite sex”.
I also had a dream to be mingling with my college life, friend & girlfriend.
On the very first day I saw very exciting faces around me & imagined to be one of my future girlfriends. After that, apart from studies, I made some Good Friends, some friends & some unknown colleagues.
One day at the time of leaving the college I saw a Girl standing outside the main gate & her eyes were searching for someone. At that moment, the story of Hindi movies begins, like “Hwaein Chalne lagi, Duppatta udne lga“.And I was imagining that girl to be mine.
Next day I found someone who was close to that girl & immediately in the evening I approached him to be a bridge between me and her.
I asked him” do you know that girl?”
He replied “yes I do.”
I said “Actually I have a great feeling towards that girl but if you feel something for that girl tell me I would be stepped back.”
He replied “No, No, I don’t have any feeling. I would introduce you to her the next day.”
I said “okay, thanks with heart full of emotions.”
I was in great excitement that night & the next day I was introduced to her & her friend by that guy.
Then first exams (Sessional) of my college life came.
I must share one interesting moment of that sessional. One day when we all (me & my classmates), were preparing for our next evening sessional that boy called me to be come nearby his group (his group involved that girl & her friend including him) , but I refused rather I wanted desperately to be nearby that girl( because I was of shy nature).
Then he told that girl to call me to come up nearby them & challenged her that I (Kamal) would definitely come if she would ask me to come.
& amazingly that happened too as the moment she called me with in a fraction of second I was with them (actually just for her).
How stupid I was for her at that time!!!
Unwantedly I showed my Love & affection to her at that moment.

TO BE CONTINUED……
Regards
Kamal R

1 comment: