Thursday, August 1, 2013

Motivation by Inspiration




Motivation by Inspiration


Quiet similar words but having a great difference in meaning.
I always heard that to meet the GOD you must need a GODFATHER.
Most of the times it is justified because everything in this world has become achievable by shortcuts.
And shortcuts always require someone who guides you to get your destination.
There is always having a stage with everyone in his/her life when he/she needs Motivation.
We need a kick start to move ahead continuously.
Most of the times we are right but we don’t have courage to say it & take a decision according to that. Many a time you must have listened if you want to be like someone, you need to get some guidance from that someone & most of the time it is said” you must be Somebody because now days those somebodies are having great demands & they are paid a lot.
Right ….!!!!!!!!
But nobody cares who you are & what you want to do.
Sometime you may get the feeling that you could not do anything & everything seems unachievable.
You are exhausted by your daily routine, your dear and near ones because they always want you to be at the top without knowing the fact that what you are capable of & in which field.
I also had a phase when I was irritated & frustrated with myself & anyone else. I didn’t have that courage to face my problems.
I was running continuously but in opposite direction.
You must have heard about Mr Sandeep Maheshwari in my last Blogs.
He is the man who changed my outlook towards life.
I am not a philosopher or a very high classed typical successful person who always tries to give you lectures. But I have that courage to say you all I will be successful one day.
I have faith in my capabilities. To be successful, you need not to run hard towards your aim, but you just need to make sure that you are on the right path and you would continuously move ahead.
NA DAUDNA HAI, NA RUKNA HAI, BUS CHALTE RAHNA HAI”
There is a minor difference between Motivation & Inspiration.
Motivation leads you to believe that You can do it.
Inspiration leads you to understand what you can do & how.
And both are essentials of our daily life.
I faced so many interviews and got rejected many a time. But I always know when I would be outside the interview room, I would be telling to myself that this time I would definitely get selected because I heard a thing that says……..
Whatever happens, happens for the BEST
There is nothing like Bad Luck in this world because
Jo bhi hota hai ache ke liye e hota hai
You just need to put your foot on the accelerator & make sure that you are on the right path.
So whenever you need to get motivation, just be near to your best buddies as you may have lost that faith in yourself but your best buddies will not.
And whenever you need Inspiration just listen to yourself because there is no bigger Inspiration than yourself in this world.
Stay healthy.
Stay motivated.
All the best
Regards
Kamal R

1 comment:

  1. beautifully expressed..
    keep shining..;-)
    I wish..all your dreams will come true..!!

    ReplyDelete